We would like to advise you that the Social Distance rule in Wales is still 2 metres wherever possible and the wearing of face masks is now mandatory when inside public areas and when travelling on public transport, including taxis.
Here is a concise guide to our proactive response to Covid-19 in line with current Welsh Government Hospitality guidelines which is subject to updates as we move forward.
Prior to your arrival
Guests will receive a welcome information email from us prior to their stay and will be required to confirm their good health and absence of Covid-19 symptoms, and that any recent international travel conforms with quarantine guidelines, as a condition of their stay. We ask that should you reside in an area which has forced government lockdown or restrictions for the period of your reservation with us then please contact us to re-arrange your stay for another time.
If you or a member of your household has recently experienced Covid-19 Symptoms (within 14 days of your arrival) again please contact us to re-arrange your stay for another time.
During your Stay
- Please adhere to personal space distancing rules with us and our other guests.
- If you need assistance with your luggage please let us know on arrival and we will help you with it in a safe way.
- Hand Sanitiser will be available in each Guest Room, as well as the Entrance Hallway and in the Dining area. Please ensure sanitisation of your hands when entering our property and on leaving your guest room.
- We have revised our Breakfast Service to offer table service for both the starters and cooked main dishes as we are no longer able to provide a buffet selection.
- We kindly request that breakfast orders are placed the night before to assist us in operating an efficient service with minimum wastage.
- Our spacious dining area allows for tables to be distanced and breakfast times are staggered to allow further for personal space distancing.
- The Guest Lounge will have restricted use to one couple at a time or in the case of a group booking/bubble - two couples at a time.
- During your stay, your room will be lightly refreshed daily in a safe way. PPE and cleaning implements will be changed for new on entering each guest room.
- On vacating your room for the day and on departure please open your windows (weather permitting!!) to allow fresh air to circulate throughout your room before we enter.
Our Cleaning Protocols
- Our cleanliness and hygiene have always been to a high standard and we continue to clean/sanitise all high impact touchpoints/hard surfaces throughout the property on a daily basis.
- Guest Room Keys are disinfected and sanitised after each guest stay.
- Refreshment trays are always removed from the guest rooms for sanitising and replenishment of items.
- All unused consumables in guest rooms (ie towels, toiletries, loo rolls etc) are removed at the end of each stay and replaced with fresh supplies.
After Your Stay
Our only request after you leave is that you let us know immediately if you have to self-isolate within 2 weeks of leaving. This will enable us to manage communications with contact tracers.
We, in turn, will inform you immediately if either of us has had to self-isolate within 2 weeks of your arrival date.
Cancellation & Curtailment
Please refer to our policies as set out in our usual Terms & Conditions section
We have tried to keep this information concise, however, if you’d like to know more in detail then please don’t hesitate to call us on 01834 219162