We would like to advise you that the Social Distance rule in Wales is still 2 metres wherever possible and the wearing of face masks is only mandatory on public transport, including taxis.
From August 3rd restaurants/cafes & bars are able to operate for indoor service and pre-booking for restaurant dining is recommended.
Here is a concise guide to our proactive response to Covid-19 in line with current Welsh Government Hospitality guidelines which is subject to updates as we move forward.
Prior to your arrival
Guests will receive a welcome information email from us prior to their stay and will be required to confirm their good health and absence of Covid-19 symptoms, and that any recent international travel confirms with quarantine guidelines, as a condition of their stay.
If you or a member of your household has recently experienced Covid-19 Symptoms (within 14 days of your arrival) please contact us to re-arrange your stay for another time.
During your Stay
- Please adhere to personal space distancing rules with us and our other guests.
- If you need assistance with your luggage please let us know on arrival and we will help you with it in a safe way.
- Hand Sanitiser will be available in each Guest Room, as well as the Entrance Hallway and in the Dining area. Please ensure sanitisation of your hands when entering our property and on leaving your guest room.
- We have revised our Breakfast Service as we are no longer able to offer our self-service buffet items. Instead, individual portions of cereal, fresh fruit and yoghurt will be served to your table as well as the usual milk, juice, preserves and condiments.
- We kindly request that breakfast orders are placed the night before to assist us in operating an efficient service with minimum wastage.
- Our spacious dining area allows for tables to be distanced and breakfast times are staggered to allow further for personal space distancing.
- During your stay, your room will be refreshed/sanitised daily in the usual way. PPE and cleaning implements will be changed for new on entering each guest room.
- On vacating your room for the day and on departure please open your windows (weather permitting!!) to allow fresh air to circulate throughout your room before we enter.
Our Cleaning Protocols
- Our cleanliness and hygiene have always been to a high standard and we clean/sanitise all high impact touchpoints/hard surfaces in guest rooms and throughout the property on a daily basis.
- Guest Room Keys are disinfected and sanitised after each guest stay.
- Refreshment trays are always removed from the guest rooms for sanitising and replenishment of items.
- All consumables in guest rooms are removed at the end of each stay and replaced with fresh supplies.
After Your Stay
Our only request after you leave is that you let us know immediately if you have to self-isolate within 2 weeks of leaving. This will enable us to manage communications with contact tracers.
We, in turn, will inform you immediately if either of us has had to self-isolate within 2 weeks of your arrival date.
Cancellation & Curtailment
Please refer to our policies as set out in our usual Terms & Conditions section
We have tried to keep this information concise, however, if you’d like to know more in detail then please don’t hesitate to call us on 01834 219162